Three Asian video games information Fall As China and Japan each assume 19 Golds
photograph Courtesy: Maria Dobysheva
The conclusion of the Asian video games has approached us. Japan and China tied atop the leaderboard with 19 gold medals apiece while Japan won fifty two total medals to China’s 50.
Rikako Ikee of Japan and Kim Seoyeong of South Korea each broke video games statistics on nighttime six in Jakarta and China’s 4×a hundred medley relay swam the fastest time on the planet for 2018, beating out the american citizens and British from prior in the summer.
girls’s 50 Free
Japan’s Rikako Ikee can also have clinched herself swimmer of the meet honors by taking down world record holder Liu Xiang of China within the 50 free closing. Ikee swam a 24.fifty three to engage her sixth gold medal of the meet and eighth medal normal. Ikee changed into additionally a bit faster than what she swam at Pan Pacs prior in the month.
Liu comprehensive with the silver at 24.60 while China’s Wu Qingfeng 24.87 accomplished with the bronze medal.
both Ikee and Liu had been off their nation’s countrywide data https://www.pokertiam.net/ that they dangle.
Japan’s Mayuka Yamamoto 25.forty five, Singapore’s Amanda Lim 25.47, Ting Quah 25.forty eight, Korea’s Kim Minju 25.eighty one and Hong Kong’s Stephanie Au 25.86 additionally swam within the last.
Rikako Ikee, JPN, 24.fifty three, games list
- Liu Xiang, CHN, 24.60
- Wu Qingfeng, CHN, 24.87
- Mayuka Yamamoto, JPN, 25.45
- Amanda Lim, SGP, 25.forty seven
- Ting Quah, SGP, 25.forty eight
- Kim Minju, KOR, 25.81
- Stephanie Au, HKG, 25.86
- 2018 virtual World Championships Sarah Sjostrom, SWE, 23.seventy four, Europeans
- Pernille Blume, DEN, 23.seventy five, Europeans
- Cate Campbell, AUS, 23.78, Commonwealth video games
- Ranomi Kromowidjojo, NED, 24.21, Europeans
- Simone Manuel, us of a, 24.22, Pan Pacs
- Bronte Campbell, AUS, 24.26, Commonwealth video games
- Taylor Ruck, CAN, 24.26, Commonwealth games
- Mariia Kameneva, RUS, 24.forty, Europeans
- men’s 50 BreastJapan’s Yasuhiro Koseki proved he is still probably the most gold standard breaststrokers in the world with his 50 breast gold medal on Friday evening at the 2018 Asian games in Jakarta. Koseki swam a 27.07, a little bit slower than Yan Zibei’s games record of 27.06 from the prelims.Koseki already received gold medals this week in the a hundred and 200 breast, and he just accomplished the hat trick with a gold right here within the 50.
Koseki is also the first jap swimmer to acquire the 50 breast on the Asian video games. Kazakhstan has probably the most gold medals in the event with Vlad Polyakov 2006 and Balandin 2014 profitable two of the three gold medals.
Koseki finished forward of Yan 27.25 and Dmitriy Balandin 27.forty six within the final because it turned into a lots slower pace than it become in the heats.
China’s sun Jiajun 27.sixty five, Uzbekistan’s Vladislav Mustafin 27.seventy two, Macau’s Chao Man Hou 27.ninety one, India’s Sandeep Sejwal 27.ninety eight and Japan’s Daiya Seto 28.00 also swam in the final.
Yasuhiro Koseki, JPN, 27.07
- Yan Zibei, CHN, 27.25
- Dmitriy Balandin, KAZ, 27.forty six
- sun Jiajun, CHN, 27.sixty five
- Vladislav Mustafin, UZB, 27.72
- Chao Man Hou, MAC, 27.ninety one
- Sandeep Sejwal, IND, 27.ninety eight
- Daiya Seto, JPN, 28.00
- women’s four hundred FreeChina’s Wang Jianjiahe clinched the gap hat trick with a gold medal and new Asian video games list of four:03.18. Wang already claimed gold medals this week in the 800 and 1500 free finals and she won her fourth gold medal of the meet within the 400, including to her gold in the four×200 free relay.Wang comprehensive three full seconds forward of teammate Li Bingjie four:06.46 who received the silver medal. Li was well off her 4:01 she swam closing summer that still stands as the Asian record. each Wang and Li are sixteen-years-historical.
Wang moved up to 3rd during this 12 months’s virtual World Championships after all the predominant international meets this summer time. Wang has a how to go to trap American Katie Ledecky and Australian Ariarne Titmus however she is still handiest 16 so she has room to grow.
Japan’s Chihiro Igarashi four:08.forty eight received the bronze medal for her fourth total medal of the meet.
Wang Jianjiahe, CHN, 4:03.18, video games checklist
- Li Bingjie, CHN, four:06.46
- Chihiro Igarashi, JPN, four:08.forty eight
- Waka Kobori, JPN, 4:eleven.69
- Kim Jinha, KOR, 4:sixteen.84
- Ching Gan, SGP, 4:17.86
- Ho Nam Wai, HKG, 4:18.77
- Katii Tang, HKG, four:19.91
- virtual World Championships Katie Ledecky, us of a, 3:58.50, Pan Pacs
- Ariarne Titmus, AUS, 3:fifty nine.sixty six, Pan Pacs
- Wang Jianjiahe, CHN, 4:03.18, Asian video games
- Simona Quadarella, ITA, 4:03.35, Europeans
- Ajna Kesely, HUN, four:03.57, Europeans
- Leah Smith, u . s ., four:04.23, Pan Pacs
- Holly Hibbott, GBR, four:05.01, Europeans
- Anna Egorova, RUS, four:06.03, Europeans
- guys’s 1500 FreeIt was no longer as fast because it has been in the past, however China’s sun Yang received his third straight gold medal within the 1500 on the Asian video games, just dipping beneath quarter-hour with a 14:fifty eight.fifty three. sun is well off his video games listing of 14:35 from 2010, and even extra from his world checklist of 14:31 from 2012. sun is 26, and with the addition of the 800 to the Olympic agenda, sun has hinted at shedding the 1500 for the 800 by means of 2020.He changed into in a race with Vietnam’s Huy Nguyen, but sun pulled away for the gold. Nguyen will get the silver at 15:01.sixty three, winning Vietnam’s third medal in swimming at the Asian games, and their first silver. it’s also their first medal in men’s swimming at the games.
China’s Ji Xinjie 15:06.18 accomplished with the bronze medal.
sun Yang, CHN, 14:fifty eight.53
- Huy Nguyen, VIE, 15:01.sixty three
- Ji Xinjie, CHN, 15:06.18
- Shogo Takeda, JPN, 15:17.13
- Ayatsugu Hirai, JPN, 15:24.26
- Aflah Prawira, INA, 15:24.fifty nine
- Advait page, IND, 15:29.ninety six
- Huang Guoting, TPE, 15:36.fifty two
- 2018 digital World Championships Florian Wellbrock, GER, 14:36.15, Europeans
- Mykhailo Romanchuk, UKR, 14:36.88, Europeans
- Gregorio Paltrinieri, ITA, 14:42.85, Europeans
- Jordan Wilimovsky, u . s . a ., 14:46.ninety three, Pan Pacs
- Jack McLoughlin, AUS, 14:47.09, Commonwealth games
- Zane Grothe, us of a, 14:48.forty, Pan Pacs
- Daniel Jervis, GBR, 14:forty eight.sixty seven, Commonwealth video games
- Mack Horton, AUS, 14:51.05, Commonwealth games
- ladies’s 200 IMIn a fight of the two fastest swimmers in the world for 2018, it turned into Korea’s Kim Seoyeong who broke the games list with a 2:08.34 for the gold medal in the 200 IM on the remaining nighttime of the 2018 Asian games. Kim comprehensive ahead of Yui Ohashi of Japan who became the silver medalist at 2:08.88. Ohashi swam quicker at Pan Pacs with a 2:08.sixteen, so she can hang on to the “digital gold medal” from the digital World Championships.Ohashi and Kim had been the simplest swimmers to wreck 2:09 at a huge meet this summer time.
Japan’s Miho Teramura gained the bronze medal with a 2:10.98 as she brought a 2d from her Pan Pac time that became a 2:09.86 previous this month.
China’s Zhou Min 2:11.forty two complete off the rostrum in fourth vicinity.
Kim is the first Korean gold medalist in this adventure because 1982 when Choi Yun-Hui gained the gold medal. it’s additionally Korea’s 22nd gold medal in swimming on the Asian video games.
Kim Seoyeong, KOR, 2:08.34, video games listing
- Yui Ohashi, JPN, 2:08.88
- Miho Teramura, JPN, 2:10.ninety eight
- Zhou Min, CHN, 2:eleven.forty two
- Yang Chang, CHN, 2:13.sixty eight
- Jamie Yeung, HKG, 2:17.sixty three
- Ressa Dewi, INA, 2:18.sixty two
- Natalie Kan, HKG, 2:18.82
- digital World Championships Yui Ohashi, JPN, 2:08.sixteen, Pan Pacs
- Kim Seoyeong, KOR, 2:08.34, Asian video games
- Sydney Pickrem, CAN, 2:09.07, Pan Pacs
- Siobhan O’Connor, GBR, 2:09.80, Commonwealth games
- Miho Teramura, JPN, 2:09.86, Pan Pacs
- Ella Eastin, united states of america, 2:09.ninety, Pan Pacs
- Katinka Hosszu, HUN, 2:10.17, Europeans
- Ilaria Cusinato, ITA, 2:10.25, Europeans
- guys’s 4×a hundred Medley RelayThe chinese language men closed out the Asian video games with an exclamation point as they went toe to toe with Japan within the final of the guys’s four×100 medley relay as they swam both quickest instances on the earth this 12 months. Xu Jiayu fifty two.60, Yan Zibei fifty eight.86, Li Zhuhao 50.sixty one and Yu Hexin 47.92 clinched the gold for China with a 3:29.99 which changed into quicker than the us and extremely good Britain did to win their respective championships.It turned into no longer effortless although as Japan accomplished in a fighting battle with the silver at 3:30.03. Ryosuke Irie fifty two.fifty three, Yasuhiro Koseki 58.45, Yuki Kobori fifty one.06 and Shinri Shioura 47.ninety nine had the 2nd fastest time on earth this yr, lowering their time from Pan Pacs when they comprehensive second to the americans.
Kazakhstan received the bronze with a 3:35.62 thanks to a stellar breaststroke leg from Dmitriy Balandin 58.88.
China, 3:29.99, video games checklist Xu, Yan, Li, Yu
- Japan, 3:30.03 Irie, Koseki, Kobori, Shioura
- Kazakhstan, 3:35.62 Kaskabay, Balandin, Mussin, Varakin
- Singapore, 3:37.68 Zheng, Khoo, schooling, Chua
- Korea, 3:37.ninety three Lee, Moon, Chang, Yang
- Indonesia, three:38.18 Sudartawa, Nathaniel, Sutanto, Sidiq
- chinese language Taipei, 3:41.52 Chuang, Lee, Chu, An
- Hong Kong, three:44.sixty one Lau, Lang, Lim, To
- 2018 digital World Championships China, 3:29.ninety nine, Asian video games
- Japan, 3:30.03, Asian video games
- united states, 3:30.20, Pan Pacs
- exquisite Britain, three:30.forty four, Europeans
- Australia, three:30.fifty two, Pan Pacs
- Russia, 3:32.03, Europeans
- Brazil, three:32.sixteen, Pan Pacs
- Germany, three:33.fifty two, Europeans